Thursday, June 23, 2016

Favorite Bronzers for Summer | Most Used

Hello! Today I'm sharing my current favorite and most used bronzers. These are the bronzers that I have been reaching for the most out of my collection. Some of them are long time favorites, and two of them are newer to my collection. Last week I shared my current favorite blushes, and next week will be my current favorite shadow palettes. Do you guys like these types of posts? What do you want to see next in this series?


Drugstore

Elf Contour Palette- This has been a favorite of mine for quite a long time. You get two beautiful matte shades (first two swatches). The lighter one is for bronzing and the darker for contouring. I personally mix the two shades, and it's an awesome little palette that won't break your pocket. 
Wet n Wild Contour Duo in Dulce De Leche- This was one of the items that Lily sent me during our swap, and I am completely obsessed. This is the most soft, silky, and smooth bronzing powder that I've ever used. It's seriously amazing how nicely this applies to the face. I feel like I'm using a luxrious powder when I use this. The shade is awesome too, it's very neutral (not too warm, not too cool toned) so it doesn't pull orange on my face.

Highend 

Benefit Hoola- This has been a long time favorite of mine, and the first highend bronzer that I owned. You can see that it's well loved and I've hit pan on it. It's another one that's very neutral, and I use this every single day to bronze up my face before I contour. 
Too Faced Sweet Tea- I review this earlier this week, but it has two beautiful baked shades. They can be used together or seperatly, and once this is blended in it doesn't look shimmery. This gives your face a very sun kissed look, and it's great for both contouring and bronzing. 
Nars Laguna- This is another long time favorite of mine. I've used up a full size of this already, and a smaller one from the Nars bronzer and blush duos. I like this best in the summer because it is a warmer toned bronzer. It's also great for both bronzing and contouring. 

What are your current favorite bronzers? Do you use separate ones to bronze and contour? 


No comments:

Post a Comment