Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Vanity Tour | Makeup Organization + A Peek into my Collection!

Hello!

One of my favorite types of posts and videos are makeup collections and organizations! I love to see how others store and organize their makeup, mainly because I'm always looking for new ideas on how to organize mine. So today I have a video giving you a tour of my vanity, how I organize my makeup, and a peek into my makeup collection. 

You can click HERE to checkout my video! Since this was filmed in my bedroom, the lighting wasn't that great so I do apologize if this doesn't look as good/clear as some of my other videos. A goal of mine in the near future is to invest in some new lighting for my videos. 

My vanity is from the Disney Princess furniture collection. This was a gift from my husband a few years ago, and I am absolutely in love and obsessed with the vanity. It's my favorite thing that I own, and since it's definitely 'my happy place' in my house, so I wanted to share it with you guys. I did find the desk and chair online, but couldn't find the larger mirror attachment. If anyone is interested, I will send you the links for them! 

How do you organize your makeup? Do you use a vanity? 

No comments:

Post a Comment