Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Lorac Pro 3 Palette | Review, Swatches, and Demo

Hi :)

Today I have a video sharing my review for the Lorac Pro 3 palette! I also include a demo of me using the palette and some swatches as well! Yesterday I reviewed the Lorac Light Souce Highlighter in Moonlight (check it out here if you missed it!), and I totally didn't realize that I had to Lorac reviews planned back to back! Woo!

You can click HERE to check out my video! 

I did want to include some photos and swatches here on my blog, because 1. I took some pretty pictures before I planned to do a video review, and 2. my swatches probably look better in photo form. I tried to do an overhead view with my camera showing swatches and the lighting and angle were kind of meh. 

This was also my first review that I've done on my YouTube channel! I usually just quickly talk about things I like or dislike and why I like/dislike them etc. in favorites videos and what not, instead of doing full review. I usually stick to reviews on my blog because I feel I can be more in depth when I'm writing out my thoughts. So I hope the video review is okay and thorough enough!  

So enjoy the photos of this gorgeous palette and check out my video for my thoughts on it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment