Wednesday, August 31, 2016

L'Oreal Pro Glow Foundation Review

Hello!

Today I'm doing a full review for the L'Oreal Pro Glow foundation. I did a First Impression Video on it, and this also made my Monthly Favorites  for August that I posted yesterday.

I'm a huge fan of the Pro Matte foundation, so I figured the Pro Glow would be great quality too. When I heard that it was lighter coverage I was a little unsure, and sometimes anything with 'glow' in is scares me. But with my combo oily/normal skin I can usually get away with wearing a lot of different finishes and coverages in foundations.

This retails anywhere from $10.99-$12.99 depending where you get it. 

This has 12 shades, and from my comparison to the Pro Matte, they run a little bit lighter in color. I have 102 in the Pro Matte, and 202 in the Pro Glow, and 102 is darker for me. 

Claims 
This foundation claims to be a 24 hour wear with a hydrating glow. It's suppose to be a creamy and lightweight formula, a medium coverage the instantly hides imperfections, and best suited for normal to dry skin.

My Thoughts-
-I can't say if this last 24 hours (my guess is no) because I never leave my makeup on that long. I do find it to last all day on my skin without becoming blotchy, so that is a plus! 
-It does have a creamy and light weight formula. I find it to be similar formula to the Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous. I believe in my First Impression video I compared the formula to the UD Naked Skin, but the formula of that one is a bit more watery. 
-It is hydrating, but the only glow I see is because it's a wet/liquidy formula and doesn't dry down instantly. After it dries and I use my setting powder, I don't see any glow or dewiness. It just looks like a normal foundation to me. Which I prefer over a dewy look anyways. 
-It has a nice medium coverage, but I still have to use concealer to cover imperfections. It blends nicely with both my beauty blender and a brush. 
-I do think that anyone with normal to dry skin that lights a lightweight foundation would love this. If you have combo oily skin like me, and like foundations like the Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous and UD Naked Skin, then give this a try. 

I definitely think this is a great quality foundation and I'm really enjoying it! It's not my all time favorite, but I will probably repurchase this when mine is gone!

Have you tried the L'Oreal Pro Glow? Let me know your thoughts on it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment