Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Vacation Clothing Haul

Hello! Long time no talk! 

I got home from California Saturday night, so the past two days I've been trying to get back into the swing of things at home. I've been trying to catch up on life, un packing, checking blogs/youtube, etc. I spent some time Sunday editing pre filmed videos, but didn't have any photos or blog posts pre planned for yesterday, so I skipped out on blogging. Today I have a clothing haul that I pre filmed before vacation on some clothing items that I purchased for my vacation! 

You can click HERE to check out my video!

I also wanted to thank everyone who wished me a great vacation! We had an amazing time, and got to do and see so many beautiful places. I shared lots of photos on Instagram and Facebook if you haven't checked them out yet! I did some vlogging while I was there too and took tons of video clips, so expect to see a Vacation Vlog up next week!! 
Today also is my 500th blog post! It's so crazy to me that I've written 500 blog posts over the past 3 years. Time has gone by so fast!!



No comments:

Post a Comment