Thursday, September 8, 2016

Favorite Eyeshadow Palettes for Fall

Hello! 
I've been a little slacky this week on the blog and my YouTube channel. With the long weekend and Labor Day a few days ago, I didn't plan out my schedules very well. 

Today I'm sharing some eyeshadow palettes that I love and think are perfect for Fall. I always love the burnt orange and red tones, especially for this up coming season. Also Fall is when I like to wear more smokey looks and darker makeup. 
I'm pretty sure I do posts like this every Fall, but sometimes my favorites or what products I'm using the most changes from last year, so you'll see my favorite lip colors and blushes in the next week or so too! 

I'm also sorry about the lighting in these photos. It was cloudy and rainy all day yesterday, and that is what I get for waiting to the last minute to take pictures LOL. At least you all more than likely already know what these palettes look like. I was able to snag a few photos or some of the palettes that I used in previous posts, but sorry about the rest!

I've talked about the Morphe 35O palette a ton lately, but this just screams Fall. I'm obsessed with all these red and orange tones. 

I also love the Lorac Pro palette for Fall because it's a good neutral palette but it has some nice plum and smoky colors. I've been really into my Lorac Pro 3 lately, so I'll have to give this one some love soon!

I'm pretty sure I mention this Jesse's Girl palette every Fall. But how can I not with these red and orange colors? Plus this is only $3.99!

The Tartelette palette is a go to of mine for Fall because I LOVE a good all matte look during Fall, and I love the plum tones in this palette too. I'm pretty sure I used this the most out of all my palettes last Fall and Winter. 

Speaking of all matte palettes, the Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Palette has to be one of the best all matte palettes I own, and I adore this one for Fall. The third color from the end is one of my favorite red tones eyeshadows of all time. 

You'll definitely see these palettes in sims Fall makeup tutorials I have planned. I'm for sure going to do an all matte look for Fall, and I'm super excited about it!

What are your go to palettes for Fall? 


No comments:

Post a Comment