Thursday, September 1, 2016

Friday Favorites | Hello September

Happy September everyone! I was so excited yesterday because my favorite month of the year is here, and that also means Fall is on the way. I can't wait for all things  My mind is still in summer mode, which is normal for me until Labor Day is over or until the middle of September, but I can't freaking wait. I want cooler weather, I want boots and sweaters, I want the leaves to change colors and fall, I want to go to apple orchards. And PSLs, I'm coming for you. 

All things Fall talk aside, let's get into my Friday Favorites. I'm linking up with Amanda from Meet @ the Barre  and Lauren from Style Elixir  this week! 


really have been up to much, other than playing the new World of Warcfrat expansion all week. It came out Monday night (technically it was Tuesday at 3 am) and I stayed up till 10am playing (LOL, I'm crazy?). That's honesty all I've been doing, but I will spare you all the nerd talk, and tell you about my lifestyle favorites that I've managed to find time for. 

Favorite Fitness || Last week I started doing yoga again and ahhh did it feel good. Me and hubby have made a pack to start eating better again (I know I've said this a thousand times, but for real) and I've wanted to start doing yoga every morning to start my day off with. Since its been a while, I decided to do Yoga with Adriene's 30 days of yoga to get back into it. I've done some of these videos already but I've never completed the whole thing. 

Favorite Fashion Inspo || I was on Pinterest and was looking at cute outfits that were a little Fall-ish and I fell in life with a few of them. My style is pretty basic and I loved the way these were super simple but still stylish! 


Favorite Essentail Oil || I've been loving Frankincense. It smells amazing and so good for so many things. It's great to diffuse, and it's also works amazing for skin care. I've mixed it in with my coconut oil at night time a few times and it was super nice. It's also a great oils to use for stress and anxiety since its mood lifting and suppose to balance emotions. I like to rub it on my wrists and forehead while I'm doing yoga. 


Favorite Food || I made this awesome taco chili the other day and it was sooo soo good and so easy to make. All I did was take a pot and add a can of black beans, pinto beans, refried beans, a can of tomato sauce, a little bit of veggie broth, and chopped up green pepper, and two cans of green chilies. After it was done I added some green onions and served it over some white rice. It was so easy to make and can totally be changed to anyone's preference. You can add taco meat or chicken, leave of some of the beans if you don't that many, add cheese, a can of tomatoes, etc. The refried beans do make it super creamy though, and depending on how thick you like your chili then play around with the amount of veggie broth you put it. This could totally be made in a crock pot too!


Favorite Quote || I shared this one on my Instagram a few weeks ago but I really love it!




I hope everyone has a great Labor Day
 Weekend? Do you have any plans? What are your lifestyle favorites this week? Let me know in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment