Thursday, October 13, 2016

Friday Favorites

Hello and happy weekend!

Today I'm sharing some Friday lifestyle favorites for this week. Nothing too excited has been going on, but I do have a few things to share for favorites. 

I'm linking up with Amanda from Meet @ the Barre


Favorite Purchase || Hubby kindly bought me two books that I've been looking forward to coming out for a while. I've been waiting for the new Nicholas Sparks book called Two by Two for so long. He's one of my all time favorite authors, I've read all his books! And the second book is the illustrated version of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Sectets. I own the illustrated version of the first book too. Since I'm a huge Harry Potter fan, these illustrated versions are a must have for me in my book collection. 

Favorite Inspiration || I joined a challenged on Instagram called the 28 day self love and care challenge. This was created by Sophie Gray who is a fitness instructor and holistic nutritionist, I've been following her for years and have always admired her. For this challenge, we get an email everyday stating what our task is, and then we can post about the task on Instagram to be entered to win prizes throughout the challenge. So far the tasks have been super simple, such as stating some daily gratitude, writing in our journal, or go outside for some fresh air. 

Favorite on YouTube || I've mentioned before that Kayln Nicholson is one of my favorite YouTubers. She did a video on how to start a healthy lifestyle that I really enjoyed. I've developed some not so healthy habits lately so this was some good advice and motivation. She's also doing a video a day for the whole month of October! 

Favorite Snack || I've been obsessed with eating yogurt with a chopped up banana in it. It's been a go to snack for me or part of my breakfast everyday. My favorite yogurt is the Wallaby organic Greek yogurt in the vanilla flavor, and the strawberry is amazing too. If you're a yogurt lover, definitely try these out. I don't buy these often because I try not to eat too much dairy, so these are a nice treat for me once in a while.

Favorite Moment || Last Sunday my husband and I went to our favorite bakery for breakfast and then we headed out to our property to check and see if there was any pretty changing leaves yet. We also were going to stop by an apple orchard and cider mill but they were super busy, so we did a huge grocery shop instead! It was a fun and nice Fall day. Hopefully this weekend we will make it to the cider mill. 


Do you have any lifestyle favorites this week? Share them with me in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment