Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Holiday Makeup Look

Hello! Today I'm sharing a holiday makeup look! I chose to do a smoky eye that is perfect for all of your holiday parties. It's been forever since I've shared makeup looks here on my blog, because I usually save those for tutorials on my YouTube channel. I probably should have filmed this but I'm lazy I thought it was be a nice change up since I haven't posted one on my blog in a while.

I shared my current everyday makeup a few weeks ago with products that I've literally been using for the past two-three months with little change up. I tried to switch it up for this look and use some products that have seriously been negleticed for what feels like years (not really, but you know).


For my Face
Too Faced Hangover Rx Primer, Makeup Forever Mat Velvet+ Foundation, Maybelline Better Skin Concealer, Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, Essence Make Me Brow, Nyx Micro Brow Pencil, Stila Stay All Day Bronzer, Nars Sin, Becca Moonstone

For my Eyes
Primer- Mac Painterly Paint Pot
Eyeshadow- Naked Smoky
How I got this Look-
1. Combust as my transition shade
2. Whisky in and above the crease blended out
3. Password directly in the crease
4. Armor in the inner and outer half of the lid
5. High in the very center of the lid
6. Smolder along my lower lash line
Then I used Colourpop Alchemy in my inner corners 
Liners- Maybelline Line Stiletto and Nyx liner in Deep Purple
Mascara- Maybelline Lash Sensational

I forgot to photograph the lipstick, but I used Nars Shrinagar.

What is your favorite and go to holiday look? Let me know in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment