Thursday, December 22, 2016

Friday Favorites | Current Lifestyle Favorites

I haven't been the best blogger lately, and I've been seriously slacking on my posts these last two weeks. But I do have a few posts and videos planned for after the New Years, so hopefully I can get my shit together. I also plan on doing my top 16 or 2106 next week after Christmas is over, hopefully in the form of a video, but my camera is saying 'unable to record' at the moment.  I'm going to try my best to fix it, but if I can't I'll definitely have my yearly Favorites up in a blog post instead. For now, I'm just going to share some current lifestyle favorites since I haven't done a Friday Favorites post in a while!


Favorite Recipe
I've been trying my best to eat healthier lately because I've been eating like utter crap for the past few months. I've been making taco salad for dinner and lunch and it's been one of my favorite recipes lately. Probably not the healthiest (because Doritos, man) but still healthier than a lot of things that I've been eating. For this I cook up some corn, black beans, and green chilies (ground turkey for hubby), and add in some taco seasoning while it's cooking. Put the mixture on top of some lettuce, add a bit of cheese, some chopped bell peppers, crushed Doritos, and toss is with some taco sauce. It's so freaking good.


I've also been drinking smoothies like crazy. My absolute favorite smoothie consists of a frozen banana, almond milk (use regular milk or which ever kind you like), 4-5 pitted dates, a spoonful of peanut butter, and some cinnamon. Also so freaking good.


Favorite on YouTube
I've been loving all of these 'boyfriend does my voice over tags'. They are hilarious! My favorite one so far has been fromCasey Holmes I told my husband that we should do it, and all that got me was a look that said 'are you crazy?'


Favorite purchase
I have been wanting to read the Law of Attraction for soooo long! Hubby bought me some books as an early Christmas gift and I cannot wait to read this. I definitely think that is is going to be an amazing book to read going into the new year.



Favorite Quote
This quote is truly amazing and really spoke to me.


So this is it for my current favorites! I hope every one has an amazing Christmas if they celebrate!

I'm linking up with Amanda from Meet @ the Barre and Lauren from Style Elixir


No comments:

Post a Comment