Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Makeup Haul | Christmas + Ulta Beauty Box

Hello! I hope everyone had a nice Christmas!

Today I'm sharing a makeup haul. Most of these things I received as gifts for Christmas, and there's also an Ulta beauty box that I received from their Joy It Forward program during the holiday time. A huge thank you to Ulta and Lupe from A Hint of Beauty  for sending it to me!

 

I got a ton of things from Estée Lauder for Christmas, one of them is the huge gift set they offer during the holiday time, and another is a shadow palette that I also believe was part of a holiday collection.

Holiday Gift Set
These sets always come inside a nice big makeup case, and I really liked the one from this year. It has a ton of room so its great for travel and I love the neutral colors of it. Last year's case was a bright red shiny material and it wasn't my favorite. I definitely like this one a lot more. 

Inside was some skin care items including the advanced night repair serum, advanced night micro cleansing foam, revitalizing supreme+ face cream, and a perfume. I haven't had the best of luck with Estée Lauder skin care, but I'm excited to try out the cleansing foam. 

Next is the makeup. There's usually a big palette included in the set and this year it has some pretty neutral shades with some cheek products too. The set also has two lip glosses, two lip sticks, and a mascara.
*If anyone wants to see a review for this whole set, let me know and I'll put together a post of some swatches and go in to detail of my thoughts on each item!*

Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Scuplting Eyeshadow Palette
This is another Estée Lauder set I received as a gift that I think is part of the holiday collection as well. This is another neutral palette with 10 shades that comes with a little makeup pouch. I'll be doing a review on this one soon!

Ulta Beauty Box
I was super happy and thankful to be part of the Joy It Forward program and couldn't be happier with the box I received. I have been wanting the Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics palette for so long. I'll definitely be doing a review for this one soon too. The box also had the Nyx illuminator, an OPI nail polish, an It Cosmetics Eyeshadow brush, a Buxom gloss, and a golden glitter eyeliner.


Randoms
Next is two random things I've picked up recently. I needed a new concealer so I picked up the Maybelline Fit Me, which is one I haven't tried before. I also picked up the Elf eyebrow pencil and have been testing it out.

Im planning on doing reviews for the majority of these items mentioned, but if there's anything particular you'd like to see a review on, let me know! I'll also be doing a Lush Haul in the near future as well!

I shared a current lifestyle favorites post last week, check it out HERE if you missed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment