Wednesday, February 1, 2017

January Favorites

OK guys. I've officially given up on posting my 2016 beauty favorites. I thought I got my movie editor working and all figure out but things went wrong when it was processing. So I'm just going to move on and try again with the next video I film. Let's talk about my favorites for January instead!

Makeup Favorites
Urban Decay Ultimate Naked Basics. I started using this last month in December and it's been the palette that I've reached for this most when wearing eyeshadow. I don't want to talk too much about it, but I reviewed it HERE if you want to see why I love it!
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer. I picked this up for the first time a few months ago, and it's been my go to concealer for everyday wear. I like its super creamy formula.
Mac Pro Longer blush in Make you Mine. I share this in my last haul post (check it out here!). It's a pretty nude/salmon shade and I love the formula of it. I'll do a review with swatches soon! 
Kat Von D Shade + Light blush duo in Mickey and Mallory. This has been a favorite of mine since early last year. I've talked about it a ton on my blog, but its my perfect everyday blush shade.
Nar Lipgloss in Chelsea Girls. This little mini Nars lipgloss is the first Cars gloss that I've tried, and I love the formula and color of it. It's a pretty nude/pink thats great for quick natural makeup days.

Skin Care
Schmidt's Natrual Deodorant Bergamot and Lime. I've mentioned this brand of deodorant before when I have the lavender scented one. I love both scents a lot, and I'm enjoying this lime one. It smells very citrusy and fresh, and this is an amazing brand of natural deodorant.
Lush Sleepy Hand and Body Lotion. This has been my everyday hand and body moisturizer all of January. Lush makes amazing lotions and this is definitely one of my favorites. It has a lavender scent and smells really great.
Lush Bubbly Shower Gel. I got this mini size for Christmas and I've already used it up. I really enjoy this and will definitely be purchasing a full size sometime in the future!
Lush Honey Trap.  This is another product that I've mentioned millions of times. It's my all time favorite lip balm that I recently repurchased. I swear every time I buy this stuff again I love it even more.

What are some of your favorites for January? Let me know in the Comments!





No comments:

Post a Comment