Friday, January 27, 2017

Friday Favorites | End of January

Hi! Remember me? No? I don't blame you. I don't think I've even gone this long without posting here on my blog. I think I will be doing a life update post soon explaining why I've been such a slacker lately. On a kind of positive note, I did film two videos and one of them was my beauty favorites for 2016. But on a not so positive note, after I was down filming I couldn't get my iMovie to work, and I ended up updating my computer software and then got myself into a big old computer mess. Needless to say, I was frustrated and have been ignoring the issues. I'm going to try to fix it this weekend or early next week so I can at least get the videos up that I filmed!

Back to today's post! I'm sharing some Friday Lifestyle Favorites (boring, I know!). So let's get into it.

Favorite on Netflix || I've been bing watching Shameless like crazy. I'm in season 2 right now and I'm really enjoying it. Although I did have an urge to rewatch Gossip Girl the other night, so that might have to be my next show.

Favorite Snack || I've been obsessed with eating date rolls. These are sooo good and I love the coconut sprinkles on the outside. Please excuse the stupid shadow in my picture of these, it was late and dark and when I tried to re take the picture it just didn't look as pretty being half empty.


Favorite Kitchen Item || Ok this is a kind of random and weird favorite to share, but my mother in law got me these awesome cutting boards and I'm slightly obsessed with them. The wooden part is made from bamboo and it has different plastic inserts that you pull out and can place on top of the bamboo. So it's basically a 5-in-1 cutting board and you can use the different colors or wooden part for different types of food!


Favorite Purchase || I bought a protein powder to put in my smoothies and it's the Garden of Life raw organic protein in the vanilla chai flavor. This stuff is awesome. It's all plant based and it's a very clean protein so there's no extra crap in it that a lot of protein powders have.


Favorite Quote || I absolutely love this simple yet powderful statement.




I hope you all enjoyed my Friday favorites! What lifestyle things have you been loving lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment