Friday, January 13, 2017

Friday Favorites | Lifestyle

Happy weekend! Today I'm sharing some Friday favorites! I seem to have lots of lifestyle favorites at the moment, while I'm slacking on doing my beauty favorites for 2016. Helpfully next week I will accomplish doing it because even though I said this last week it's already almost the 3rd week in January, bere late than never? I'm going to stow promising now. Let's get into my my Friday Favorites!




Favorite Read || I'm currently reading the Fantasic Beasts and Where to Find Them screenplay. I really enjoyed The Cursed Child screenplay when I read it last summer, so I've been pretty excited about this one too.



Favorite Food || Well, this is actually a drink, but same category. Why I'm not calling this 'favorite drink', I don't really have an answer for. Anyways, my husband and I both have been super into juicing lately. I borrowed my brother in law's juicer and it makes the most amazing juice. It's definitely way better than store bought juice (and healthier!), and I was so amazed by how good and different it tastes from the store bought kind. My favorite so far is oranges and apples combined, or just oranges by themselves. I'm honestly not even a fan of orange juice, but this fresh homemade kind has definitely changed my mind.



Favorite on YouTube || I'm getting back into my fitness routine and have started working out again. I've been loving watching What's in my Gym and Yoga bag videos on YouTube. It's kind of addicting and my nosey-ness comes out like it does when I watch What's in my Purse videos. I don't know why but I've found them to be my source of entertainment on YouTube recently. I especially have loved the Yoga videos, and have enjoyed watching Yoga Essentials videos too. Maybe I'll do my own video someday!



Favorite on Netflix || I've finally gotten around to watching the new Gilmore Girls revival and since it's one of my favorite shows, I'm definitely enjoying it. When it first came on Netflix, I was in the middle of another series and I don't like stopping during a series so that's why it took me so long to watch it. I'm thinking about watching Shameless next, has anyone of you watched it?



Favorite Quote || I saw this the other day and loved it. It's short and cute, and is a reflection of my thoughts right now.



What are you current lifestyle favorites? Share them with me in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment