Tuesday, January 10, 2017

LUSH HAUL

Hi beautiful people!
Today I'm sharing a lush haul along with a few Mac goodies that I picked up. 

A few of these items were Christmas gifts and others were purchases with gift cards that I received for Xmas. You all know that I swear by Lush products and a lot of these are repurchase for me!

First up is the Catastrophe Cosmetic fresh face mask that I've repurchased tons of times. I got this one free from bringing back 5 clean empty containers to the store. Next is the Celestial Moisturizer, which I've talked about a million times. It's by far the best Moisturizer that I've ever used.

Next is the Sleepy Hand and Body Lotion. This is a new product to me and it's by far the best hand lotion from Lush that I've used. I've loved the other lotions I've tried from Lush as well but this one is definitely the winner. It's s sweet lavender scent and I'm obsessed.

The Honey Trap lip balm is another product that I've purchased quite a bit of times from Lush. No lip balm that I've tried compares to this.

And the Bubbly Shower Gel is another new product for me. This is a mini size that came with a gift set I received for Christmas. It's an amazing shower gel, smells amazing, and also doesn't dry out my already dry skin (thanks winter!). I'll definitely be purchasing a full size of this in the future.

Next up are some bath bombs. From left to right are Yoga Bomb, Twilight, and Golden Wonder. I've tried all 3 of these before and love them all.
And on the bottom of those photo is the Fresh Pharmacy Face Bar. I tried a sample of this and fell in love. I couldn't wait to purchased a huge piece of it and this is now my daily face cleanser. *Does anyone want to see a updated skin care routine?*

Lastly are two goodies from Mac. I ran out of my Pro Longwear concealer so that is a repurchase from me. I also wanted a new blush and picked out Mac Pro Longwear blush in Make You Mine. If anyone is interest in a review for this blush with swatches let me know!

Have you tried any of these products before? If so, let me know your thoughts on them in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment