Saturday, June 29, 2013

Drugstore Makeup Haul

Hey Everyone! Today I am going to share a drugstore makeup haul. All of these items I purchased at either Target or Walmart. I was really excited about a few of the items that I picked up, particularly some mascaras that I wanted to try!

These items are just restock products for me. I was running out of my Maybelline Dream Matte Powder, which is my favorite setting powder, and my Elf Golden Bronzer. Then when I went to Walmart I saw that there were a ton of Maybelline Products on sale for $2 so I picked up the Instant Age Rewind Perfector powder which is another one of my favorites.




I picked up this Wet n Wild eyeshadow trio in I Dream of Greenie. I have never tried Wet n Wild eyeshadows before but I have heard that there are great and really pigmented. I have been wanting some really pretty green eyeshadows lately so when I saw this one I decided to pick it up. I will post a picture of some swatches of the colors. 

The colors from left to right are the brow bone color, the crease color, and the lid color on the palette.

I have been wanting to try the L'Oreal telescopic mascara and the new Revlon Lash Potion mascara. I have heard really great things about the Telescopic mascara, and I have not heard anything about the Revlon Lash Potion yet. I just liked the pretty packaging lol. I will do a review on these mascaras once I try them out!

Thank you all for reading and have a wonderful day :)





No comments:

Post a Comment