Sunday, June 30, 2013

FOTD: Green Eyed Goddess

Hello All, I am going to share another FOTD featuring the Wet n Wild I dream of Greenie eyeshadow trio that I mentioned in my drugstore makeup haul post.  I really love green eyeshadow and since I have green eyes it makes them stand out.




For my Face:

For my foundation I used the Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo. It is not in the picture because I am trying to use up a sample from Sephora. I love love love this foundation. It gives a really great full coverage but looks really natural on the skin. I used the Covergirl & Olay simply ageless corrector under my eyes and the Revlon Color Stay concealer on top. I set my makeup with the Maybelline Dream Matte powder. I use the Elf golden bronzer all over my face for a slight bronzy glow. I used NYC bronzer in Sunny to contour my face and for my blush I used the Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Exposed. To highlight I used Nars Albatross. For my Eyebrows I used the Mac eyebrow pencil in Brunette



For my Eyes:




I used the Mirabella primer to prime my eyelids. I used the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Too Cool for my eyeshadow base. The white helps the bright green shadows to appear more vibrant. on my Lids I mixed the top two colors in the palette together (brow bone and crease color). In my crease I used Satin Taupe by Mac. On my lower lash line I also used Satin Taupe on the outer half, and I used the first green color (brow bone) from the palette in my inner corner. For my brow bone highlight I used Albatross by Nars.



For my eyeliner I used Maybelline Master Precise eyestudio liquid eye pen for my top liner and Urban Decay 24/7 liner in perversion in my waterline. For my lashes I used the New Revlon Lash Potion Mascara. 

Thank you all for reading and I hope you enjoyed!








No comments:

Post a Comment