Sunday, June 30, 2013

New Revlon Lash Potion Mascara Review

Today I am going to be sharing my review for the new Revlon Lash Potion by Grow Luscious Mascara. The original Revlon Grow Luscious mascara use to be my favorite drug store mascara until I discovered the Maybelline Falsies mascara. I still like the grow luscious, but it doesn't give me as great of results as the falsies do. I was really excited to try the Lash potion mascara and I really love the pretty packaging. I'm going to insert some pictures of the mascara tube, the brush, and of the product on my eyes. I will share my thoughts on this at the end, and also on how I think this product compares to the original grow luscious mascara!

Here is a close up of the mascara wand. It is not as big as the original grow luscious wand. It is smaller in both length and width.

Here is a picture of before I applied the mascara.

Here is with one coat of the mascara on the top lashes.
Here is with two coats of mascara on the top lashes and one coat on the bottom.


Overall I liked this mascara. I liked it better than the original grow luscious mascara because it makes my lashes a lot longer. The formulation of this mascara is nice because it is not too wet or too dry. It did  not make my lashes stick together as much as a lot of newly opened mascaras do. I also liked the way this applied to my bottom lashes. I am happy that I tried this mascara out, however there are still ones that I like better than this one so far so I do not think I would re purchase it. 
Anyone who has tried this out feel free to comment with your thoughts! 

Thank you all for reading and have a wonderful day!







No comments:

Post a Comment