Tuesday, July 2, 2013

FOTD: Everything Pink

Hello Everyone! I know I have been doing alot of FOTD posts, but I just get so excited when I put on my makeup in the morning and always want to take pictures of it and blog about the look I created. Lol.  Todays FOTD is going to feature pink eyeshadow, lipstick, blush, and highlighter. I really love all of the products I used in this look and now I will share some pictures!


For my Face:

I used the Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo foundation (little sample from sephora). I used the Covergirl & Olay simply ageless corrector under my eyes and the Revlon Color Stay concealer on top. I set my makeup with the Maybelline Dream Matte powder. I use the Elf golden bronzer all over my face for a slight bronzy glow.
I used Nars Laguna to contour my face, and Nars Deep Throat for my blush. I used Dior Rose Diamond to highlight my face. I found the best way to apply this highlight is with a smaller brush so it is more precise, rather than using a bigger brush because this is not as pigmented as alot of other highlighters that I've used. 

For my lips I used Snob by Mac.


For my Eyes:

For my eyeshadow base I used the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Inked in Pink. I used the Mac Double Feature 5 duo for my eyeshadow with the light pink all over my lid, and the darker shade in my crease. For my eyeliner I used the Marbella Permanent Eyepen. This eyeliner is great it does not smudge or run off my eyes at all. For my waterline I used Urban Decay 24/7 liner in perversion. For my mascara I used Benefits They're Real



I hope you all enjoyed this post and thank you so much for reading! 







2 comments:

  1. Did u like the benefit mascara??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did! Have you tried yours yet? I thought it was hard to get off though

      Delete