Thursday, August 22, 2013

3 Easy Back to School Makeup Looks (All Drugstore Products!)

Hey Everyone!! I know that it's almost time for school to start up again so I created 3 makeup looks that  are easy for back to school time. I'm not going back to school myself but I thought I would give some idea out for anyone who is, and is looking for quick and simple makeup looks. I used all drugstore products for every look that I created, so these are all really affordable products that you can purchase at any drugstore!! Also these are all neutral and natural looks so you aren't overloaded with makeup for school, and I've also found that using neutral colors don't take as much time in the morning to apply. I hope you enjoy these looks and thank you for reading! 


Look #1
Face Products
Covergirl Outlast Foundation, Covergirl & Olay simply ageless eye corrector, Revlon Colorstay Concealer, Maybelline Dream Matte Powder, Elf Golden Bronzer, Malani Baked Blush in Dulce Pink.

I used the Elf Golden Bronzer for my contour (darkest color) and my highlight (lightest color).

Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait.


For my Eyes
I used the Elf eye primer to prime my eyes, and used Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bold Gold all over my lid.


For my crease color I  used this shade from the Wet n' Wild comfort zone palette, it's on the left side, 3rd shade down the 'crease color'.

I used L'Oreal Lineur Intense liquid eyeliner, and Maybelline Master drama eyestuido eyeliner on my waterline. For my mascara I used Maybelline Falsies Big eyes mascara.


Look #2
Face Products 

Revlon Color Stay Foundation, Covergirl & Olay simply ageless eye corrector, Revlon Colorstay Concealer, Maybelline Dream Matte Podwer, Elf Golden Bronzer, Hard Candy Fox in a Box blush, Maybelline Color tattoo pigment in Barely Brazen.

This Hardcandy blush/bronzer is in the color Truth or Dare. I used the bronzer side for my contour, and the pink side for my blush. I used this Maybelline Pigment for my highlight.

L'Oreal Balm lipstick in Nourishing Nude for my lips.


For my Eyes

I primed my eyes with the Elf eye primer and used Maybelline color tattoo in Bad to the Bronze all over my lid.

I used this Hard Candy baked eyeshadow duo for my eyes. Lighter color all over my lid, and darker color in my crease.

I used L'Oreal infallible gel liner, and Maybelline master drama eyeliner in my waterline.  I used L'Oreal telescopic mascara.


Look #3
Face Products

L'Oreal true match Lumi foundation, Covergirl & Olay simply ageless eye corrector, Revlon Coloystay Concealer, Elf Golden Bronzer for the highlight, NYC Bronzer in Sunny, Physicians Formula pH Match Maker Blush.

This blush is such a gorgeous shade of pink, and I used the lighted shade in the Elf bronzer as my Highlight.

I used this L'Oreal lip gloss in the color Lilac Ever After on my lips.



For my Eyes
I used Maybelline Color tattoo in Bad to the Bronzer all over my lid and in my crease, and the use Maybelline Color tattoo Pigment in Barely Brazen all over my lid and as my brow bone highlight.


I used L'Oreal Lineur intense liquid liner, and Maybelline master drama eyestudio eyeliner in my waterline. I used L'Oreal Telescopic mascara.


I hope you all enjoyed this very long back to school makeup post. I'm pretty sure this is the longest blog posts I've ever written, so sorry if it was a bit boring!!

Thank you for reading and let me know what your favorite back to school makeup looks are!








No comments:

Post a Comment