Wednesday, April 23, 2014

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream

I have heard so many great things about First Aid Beauty throughout the beauty community. Then a few weeks ago I was telling someone I know that I needed a good hand cream, they recommended the FAB Ultra Repair Cream. I got this during the Sephora VIB sale, so I got it for 15% off! 

This little 2oz bottle was around $12 so it wasn't bad on price. I've definitely paid this for a nice hand cream at Bath and Body Works (and other places) before.  You can get a much larger size for $24, but since it was my first time trying this, I opted for the smaller one. 

It says 'Use to: Hydrate dry, parched skin. Relieves minor irritation and itching  due to eczema or other conditions. Use on the face and elsewhere.' 
If that doesn't describe my hands perfectly, then I don't know what does. I haven't tried it on my face because my face isn't super dry and it's slightly acne prone, so I have just been using it for my hands. 

What are my thoughts? 
I am absolutely in love with this lotion. After one use, I immediately saw a difference in my skin. I have been using it everyday since I first got it. 

This lotion is thick, but it's not heavy like a lot of thicker creams. It melts into your skin fast and leaves your hands super soft and moisturized. It doesn't have a scent, which is fine with me.

My hands get super dry and irritated because I wash them a million times a day both at work and home. When they get really dry, I get a lot of irritation and itchynes on them. This totally takes care of that problem! 

I have been using this since the beginning of April, (it's now beginning of May) and it's almost gone. I am definitely going to invest in the larger size next time I purchase this. The smaller size would be great for travel or to keep in my purse. 

If you have super dry skin then I highly recommend this!

Have you tried this hand cream before? And let me know what your favorite products from First Aid Beauty are! 


6 comments:

  1. I have been looking for a small moisturizer to use on my skin while its still dry from the winter before we get into the oily summer months. I will have to check this out. Thanks for the review.

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! I haven't tried this cream, but I'm glad it's working for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would be a miracle for my hands. My skin is very dry. Thanks for sharing.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete