Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Healthy Food Vlog | Plant Based

Hello! I mentioned in my August lifestyle video that I was trying out a vegan/plant based diet. As someone who is new to this, I really enjoy watching food vlogs from others who eat a plant based diet so I can get new ideas of what to cook and eat. So I decided I was going to start doing my own food vlogs incase someone else would like new ideas of what to eat and cook as well! There's also a mini grocery haul included in this video as well!


If you guys are interested in more types of posts and videos like this let me know and I will post more on my blog! I know this diet isn't for everyone, so if its not something you are interested in then just disregard this post! I will be uploading these to my VLOG channel on YouTube (AshleySue Vlogs) just like my document your life videos if you guys want to subscribe to that channel as well!


4 comments:

  1. I love these videos, because it gives me new ideas Ashley! I'm going to try those waffles. They look really good. I buy bananas, grapes, mushrooms etc. Eating clean really makes a difference in how one feels. When I eat junk, I can always feel the difference. So good for you!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim! The waffles are delicious, they have different flavors too! And it does really make a difference!

      Delete
  2. thank you for sharing what you eat in a day. my hardest problem is staying full and having enough protein for energy. i don't eat eggs, so that counts out a lot of recipes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have that problem too. I almost have to eat twice as much as usual!!

      Delete