Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Easy Drugstore Valentines Day Look | Collab with Lily

Hello!!! I'm super excited about today's posts because I am collabing with Lily from Beauty with Lily  to do a drugstore makeup look for Valentines Day. This is also the first time I've done a YouTube collab so it was super fun to film!

Don't forget to check out Lily's Video as well to see the look she came up with! And thank you so much Lily for doing this collab with me!




Face makeup 
Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Foundartion, Maybelline Better Skin Concealer, Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, Maybelline Master Contour Palette. *I forgot to take a photo of my eye brow products but I always used Nyx micro brow!*

Lips 
Nyx Lipliner in Nude and Maybelline Lipstick on Blushing Bud. 

Eyes 


Shadows were from the Maybelline Brights Palette, but I did use one shade from the Covergirl goldens palette for my transition shade. Eyeliner is Maybelline Line Stiletto and Loreal Silkissime pencil liner. I used Covergirl Super Sizer for my Mascara. 

I hope you all enjoyed this post and the video tutorial! Don't forget to checkoutLily's Video and blog as well!! 

I've been super sick over the weekend with a bad cold! So if my voice sounds rough or I sound stuffed up in the video that's why! I've also been a tiny bit absent from social media and blogger over the weekend because of being sick. I think I kept up with most of your blog posts though, but let me know if I missed any!  

No comments:

Post a Comment