Thursday, February 4, 2016

Maybelline Master Fix Setting Spray

I've always been a huge fan of the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray. After I was hooked on that, I was reluctant to try any drugstore ones because I didn't expect them to be as good. After trying the L'Oreal Infallible Pro Matte Setting spray, I haven't gone back to the UD one because I thought it was just a good and a cheaper alternative. When I saw the new Maybelline Master Fix setting spray, I had high hopes of loving it as much as the L'Oreal one because I seem to have good luck with Maybelline Products. 

Details from Maybellines Website 
This lightweight layer fixes the makeup look you love all day. Boost the wear of your makeup and prevent melting and color fading. Quick-drying mist leaves skin feeling soft and fresh, not sticky or shiny. 

You get 3.4 fl oz of product and this is about $11-12.99. The L'Oreal spray is also 3.4 fl oz and I think a few dollars more. 

My Thoughts 
I do agree with the claims of this being a quick drying mist that's not sticky or shiny. It's light weight and refreshing, but I don't think it did anything to help my makeup last. I don't necessarily think my makeup faded or anything crazy, but I do think with the L'Oreal and Urban Decay I found better lasting results. There's no scent and I didn't have an skin irritation when using this. 

I'll finish this up, but I wouldn't repurchase it. I just didn't find it did anything for me. I'd rather pay the few more dollars for the L'Oreal Pro Matte setting spray!

Have you tried out the Maybelline Master Fix setting spray? Which setting spray is your favorite? 

No comments:

Post a Comment