Saturday, February 6, 2016

Soft Romantic Makeup for Valentine's Day | Collab

Hello!! Today I have another Valentine's Day makeup look to share! For this post, I am collabing with Pilar from Beauty and More by Pilar, and we decided to do a soft and romantic makeup look using the Naked 3 palette. We are both huge fans of the Urban Decay Naked Palettes, and the Naked 3 palette is so perfect for Valentine's Day!

Don't forget to check out Pilar's blog to see which look she came up with using the Naked 3 palette! She's a very good friend of mine and we always have a lot of fun doing Collabs together!

Sorry again for the outside car pictures!! I know I did them in my last post too, but I've seriously had the worst lighting lately!

Face Makeup 
Benefit Porefessional Primer, Makeup Forever Mat Velvet+ foundation, Mac Pro Longwear Concealer, Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, The Balm Bahama Mama Bronzer, Mac Blush in Pink Cult, Loreal Lumi Highlighter. 

Lips 

Milani lip liner in Nude and lipstick in Matte Nude. 

Eyes 
For the eyes I used Limit (1) as a transition shade. I used Nooner (2) in my crease, and I used Liar (3) all over my lid with Dust (4) over top in the very center. I used Darkside (5) in my outer corner and on my lower lash line. 
For my eyeliners I used Maybelline Line Stiletto and Stila Smudge stick in Stingray. For my mascara I used Covergirl Super Sizer

I haven't used my Naked 3 palette in so long so I was super excited to do this makeup look! I forgot how pretty this palette is. 

Don't forget to stop over to see which look Pilar created on her blog as well!!


No comments:

Post a Comment