Monday, June 20, 2016

Too Faced Sweet Tea | The Perfect Bronzer for Summer

One of the newest editions to my bronzer collection is the Too Faced Sweet Tea Brozner. After seeing a few reviews from friends, I knew I had to have it. I've mentioned this already in a few past posts, so it's no secret that I like it. Actually, I love it.

This retails for $30. It's part of the 'sweethearts' collection from Too Faced, so not only does it come in adorable heart shaped packaging, but you get two beautiful baked bronzers, and who doesn't want a bronzer called 'Sweet Tea'? I'm completely obsessed with the name of this, and that played a part in me wanting this bronzer (makeup addict problems?). 

Here's photos with the flash off (left) and on (right), and some swatches. The first swatch is of the darker side, and then the lighter side in the middle, and then them mixed together on the right.

This has a very subtle glow, but when it's blending out on the face it doesn't look shimmery, which is nice. You can use the lighter side for a very light highlighter, but I like my highlights to be seen from space so I prefer to just use this as a bronzer. It gives your face a very nice sun kissed look, which is perfect for summer time.   

I think this works very well for both bronzing up your face and contouring. To bronze, I've used just the dark side, and I've mixed the lighter and the dark together and it looks nice either way. To contour I prefer the darker shade.

This bronzer is nicely pigmented, and blends out really nice. I think it's on the warmer side, but doesn't pull orange on my skin. 

Like I said before, I really love this bronzer for many reasons. It's definitely one that I recommend if you were thinking about picking it up. I think this bronzer is perfect for those who aren't super into contouring but like to give their face some color, and for those who like to contour since its versatile and can be used both ways! 

Have you tried the Too Faced Sweet Tea Bronzer? What bronzer is your favorite? 

No comments:

Post a Comment