Thursday, July 7, 2016

Friday Favorites | Hello July

Happy weekend everyone! I skipped last weeks Friday Favorites post to do my June lifestyle post. It was a nice change, but I'm excited to share some weekly lifestyle favorite today. 



Favorite YouTube Video || I really enjoyed SarahBethYoga's video that she filmed on 5 Tips For Mindful Mornings. I am not a morning person. At all. And ever since I've been staying home, my night owl habits have gotten worse. I've been staying up ridiculously late, and sleeping in too much. It also doesn't help that hubby is on second shift (5pm to 330am), so I'm usually still up when he comes home around 4am and we've both been sleeping in. Back to the point- I really need to not sleep in so much and get up in the morning and utilize the day. This video had some great tips, and I can't wait to try them out. 


Favorite Essential Oils || I know I've been sharing a lot of oil favorites lately, but I can't help it- I'm obsessed! One of my good friends got me a Young Living oil kit for my birthday last week. It came with a diffuser too so I've been playing around with a ton of oils. My three favorites have been Purification, Stress Away, and Lemon. Purification and Stress Away have been my favorite ones to diffuse, and I like to add a few drops of lemon to each of them! Do you guys want me to do a post on my favorite oils and how I use them? Let me know!


Favorite Purchase || I shared this Lorac Light Source Illuminating Highlighter in Moonlight in a recent haul post. I am obsessed. It's so pretty, and I want all of the Lorac highlighters! This one is a bit softer than the ABH Glow Kit I've been raving about, and I'll have a review up in a few weeks! 

Favorite from Starbucks || Has anyone tried the new Granitas at Starbucks? They only sell them after 3pm (boo!!), and I loveee the Youthberry White Tea one! Youthberry is my all time favorite tea from Teavanna and this is is made with lemonade flavored shaved ice. It's so so good, and even if you aren't a tea drinker, give it a try because it doesn't really taste like tea. The Carmel espresso one is great too! 

Favorite Quote || I feel like I'm finding a quote for everything these days, but I love sharing them with you guys in these favorites posts.

What are some of your lifestyle favorites this week? Let me know in the comments! 

I'm linking up with 



No comments:

Post a Comment