Monday, July 11, 2016

NYC Lovatics by Demi Eyeshadow Palette Review

Hello! I hope everyone had a great weekend!

Today I'm going to review the NYC Lovatics eyeshadow palette which was created by Demi Lovato. She's an ambassador for NYC, and I totally didn't even know she had created a palette until Lily sent me this during our makeup swap! 

Previous to this palette, the only makeup I've tried from NYC was their bronzer in Sunny a few years ago so I was pretty excited to be able to try out something new. 


You get 12 beautiful shades, both shimmer and matte. This palette is perfect for neutral lovers like myself. 
Looks at these swatches. This is the most pigmented eyeshadow palette from the drugstore that I own! These are with no primer under them!

My Thoughts- 
-I've mentioned this before other posts/videos, but I really love this palette. It's beautiful, and thee best quality palette from the drugstore that I own. 
-The shadows are highly pigmented, buttery, and blend out amazingly. 
-The shimmer colors are stunning, and the mattes are perfect for transition and crease shades. 
-There is little fall out when applying them. They don't fade or crease on my eyes. This seriously matches the quality of a high end palette. I was blown away with how great this is!
-I've been using this a ton and it's one that I definitely recommend checking out. Actually, I don't just recommend checking it out, go freaking buy this beauty!  It's hands down better than the maybelline and covergirl palettes that I own. 

This looks very similar to the orginal Urban Decay Naked palette. The shades aren't 100% the same, but I did want to mention it because this NYC palette would be great for fans of the UD palette or if you didn't want to spend the expensive price tag for the UD. The quality of the NYC is amazing just like the UD one is. The Naked Palette will always be a favorite of mine, but lately I've been reaching for the NYC palette more! 

I don't have any eye makeup looks to share in this review unfortunately, but if any one wants a video tutorial then let me know! 

Do you have any eyeshadow favorites from NYC? Let me know in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment