Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Ocean Eyes | Strobe Cosmetics Azura Tutorial

I'm back today with another tutorial featuring Strobe Cosmetics. Today I'm doing the tutorial on the look I created with the Azura Shadow. 

Click HERE to check out my tutorial!

Last week I shared a tutorial using Sea of Ghosts, and I was really happy with the way that it turned out. The camera was positioned really well for me to do my eye makeup, but in this tutorial I had issues and I kept putting my head out of the camera frame!  Ugh! It bothered me super bad, but I didn't want to refilm and edit the video. It's not that bad, but I did edit out parts when I applied eyeliner because I was totally out of frame. 

I'm still getting use to filming myself doing my makeup so I hope next time it will be better like the Sea of Ghosts one was!

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy the tutorial!! 

What colorful makeup look would you like to see next??

No comments:

Post a Comment