Thursday, August 18, 2016

Unicorn Tears Makeup Tutorial | Strobe Cosmetics

Hi :)

Today I have a makeup tutorial using Strobe Cosmetics Unicorn Tears eyeshadow. This is a stunning purple shadow that has a blue duo chrome shift to it. This is probably going to be my last colorful makeup look for summer time, and I'll be moving on to do back to school makeup videos and fall inspired makeup very soon! 

Click HERE to watch the tutorial!
I did share a sneak peak on this on my Instagram Story last week, along with a swatch of the shadow! 

Also, I know I said my vacation vlog was going to be up this week, but I still have edited it yet. I took so many videos and clips so I felt a little overwhelmed, especially because I don't know what kind of music I'm going to use with it. I know youtube doesn't like you to use copy rite music on your channel, so does anyone know of any good music I can use without my video being taken down? 



No comments:

Post a Comment