Monday, September 12, 2016

5 Under $5

I haven't done a 5 under 5 post in forever, since I first started blogging! I've been using some super affordable goodies lately, so I thought I'd start this week off my sharing them!

All these are under $5, and can be found at drugstores and Ulta, with the exception of a colourpop product. 

•Wet n Wild Color Icon Blush in Rosé Champagne ($2.99) has been a favorite blush of mine for quite a while now and I've definitely raved about it a ton. I've obviously hit pan on this gem, and that's not something that happens too often with me and blushes!
•Colourpop Super Shock Shadows are right at the $5 mark, and are such great quality shadows. The shade I'm sharing here is La La and it's a rose gold shade with a metallic finish. I love all my colorpop shadows, this is just one I pulled out for the post. 

•Elf HD Concealer ($3)- this is a good concealer for how cheap it is. It is a bit tiny but it works well under my eyes. I prefer my Mac and Mabelline concealer to this, but if your on a budget the Elf one is worth a try!

Essence Nude Longlasting Lipstick in Cool Nude ($2.99$) is a great everyday nude/mauve color. The formula is nice too! 
Essence Make Me Brow ($2.99) has become my favorite and everyday brow gel. And it's only $2.99!! Definitely way more affordable than Benefit gimme brow. 

What are your favorite affordable makeup products? Does anyone want to see more of these posts? 

No comments:

Post a Comment