Friday, March 31, 2017

March Favorites | Beauty + Haircare

Hello! Happy Friday!

The end of March has arrived, so that means it's time to do another monthly beauty favorites post! Like usual, I have a few makeup products that I've been using quite a bit, and one hair care product.
 I mentioned last month that I was going to do monthly 'shop my makeup stash posts' but I figured that I would just share those items that I've been using and enjoying in favorites posts instead. It seems silly to share them twice, because most of the product would likely end up here anyways.


Starting off with makeup, the two eyeshadow palettes I've been using the most are the Tartelette in Bloom and the Urban Decay Ultimate Naked Basics palette. I swear, if I had to get rid of all my palettes except two of them, these are the two that I would keep. I love them that much. The In Bloom palette has to my all time favorite and go to palette. And the UD one is just such great quality, and has such good matte shadows in it. It's simple and pretty for everyday. I know this palette might not seem necessary if you have the other UD naked palettes, but I can't get enough of it.


I've also been using my Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette a lot recently. I used the heck out of this thing when I first bought it a few years ago, and it's been nice to revisit it.
My favorite foundation this month has been the Urban Decay Naked Skin. Mine is almost gone so I hope to pick up another one soon. This will be the 3rd bottle that I've used up!
And the last makeup product is Mac Viva Glam 2 lipstick. It's a great nude lipstick that matches perfect with both of the eye looks I do with the two palettes I mentioned above.

Last but certainly not least, I've been trying out a new shampoo, which is the Yes to Coconuts ultra moisture coconut and argan oil shampoo. This stuff smells amazing and makes my hair feel amazing too. It's made with mostly natural ingredients and it's cruelty free!


What are some of your favorites for March? Share them with me in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment