Tuesday, April 18, 2017

My Etsy Shop is Open!

Hello beautiful friends!

If you follow me on my social media accounts, then you might have seen that late last night I opened my Etsy shop! I've been teasing for a while with photos on my Instagram of things I was making to sell on Etsy, and it's finally finally open!



An Etsy shop has been something that I've wanted to do for a while, and last summer when I left my job, this is what I had in mind for myself. After a lot of thought, failed craft ideas and attempts, I finally found what I wanted to make and sell- Crystal Jewelry.
I've had an interest and longing for crystals for a while, and the idea came to me one day when I was scrolling through my news feed on IG. I follow a lot of crystal shops on there, and a lot of them make jewelry. I saw a photo of some pretty wire wrapped crystal necklaces, and I thought "I wish I could make something like that", and literally, I said to myself "Why can't I?", and I knew that it was meant to be. 

So there's the little back story behind how I found exactly what I wanted to create and sell. I still have tons of ideas and a lot of things planned for the future. Everything that I've made thus far are creations that I've worked super hard on. I've had a lot of late and sleepless nights, and tons of overwhelming emotions. I've felt stressed out and humbled at the same, but at the end of the day I'm proud of myself and the little business that I've started.  (p.s. I might not be making total sense, my brain is seriously on overload!)

I've been kind of absent here on my blog for a while, and there's many reasons for that, but one of those reasons is all of the time that I've been putting into creating things for my Etsy shop. I've been working on jewelry for the past few months, and this past week I've spend a lot of time getting things up and running. It was a ton more work than I expected, but I'm so so happy that it's finally up and running. I don't have every single item up yet, but there will definitely be more up this week and next!

If you want to check out my shop, it would mean the world to me. I had a sale within the first hour that my shop was up, and then two more items sold in he next hour. I can't even explain how much gratitude that I have and am feeling right now! My heart is so full <3

Moon Elements on Etsy  is the link to my shop, and check out my shop Instagram  and Facebook page as well! I'm currently working on a Pinterest page as well!

I have so many plans and can't wait to see what the future brings. I want everyone to know that if you put their mind to something, then they can accomplish anything. You can make your dreams come true if you put yourself on the right path to manifest them!






No comments:

Post a Comment