Wednesday, June 28, 2017

June Favorites

This month went by so fast! It's only the start of summer but I feel like time is flying by. Today I'm sharing my makeup and lifestyle favorites for June. Last month in May I combined beauty and lifestyle favorites together, rather than doing weekly lifestyle favorites like I was in the past. This works out for me because my makeup favorites seem to be at a minimum these days!


Makeup & Beauty Products

You are going to see a peach toned theme here- but I've been reaching for my Too Faced Semi Sweet palette a lot, along with the Kat Von D Everlasting blush in Wish, and Mac Velvet Teddy lipstick. These have all been staples for me recently, and my go to foundation has been The Estee Lauder Double Wear. This has been my holy grail for a few years now. The Semi Sweet Palette is such a great warm toned natural palette and I used the heck out of it when I first got it a few years ago. I'm pretty sure these KVD blushes are discontinued, which makes me sad because they have a great formula. Wish is a peachy neutral shade that's great for everyday. Lastly, Mac Velvet Teddy has been a favorite of mine for years. Again, great peachy nude shade!

I've been trying out a new self tanner, and have been really loving this one. I bought the NKD SKN self tanner at Ulta a month or so ago. I love that it's organic and that it looks really natural on the skin. Plus it's super affordable, only $20! Does anyone want a review on this? Let me know and I will do one!

Food
I found a new favorite protein bar! These are the GFB (the gluten free bar) protein bars.  These are vegan, soy and dairy free, gmo free , and gluten free. They have some good ingredients and aren't loaded with a bunch of crap that other standard brands are (Quaker, special k, etc). I love the peanut butter flavor the best!


I've been making these tofu wontons so much! My hubby and I are obsessed and can't stop eating them. I crumble up come tofu and fry it in a pan with with veggies and teriyaki sauce, stuff the wontons and fry them, and then eat them with coconut aninos or soy sauce. You can put whatever you want inside these wonton wraps, they are so good!

Netflix



















I binge watched the crap out of Riverdale and I'm completely obsessed with this show. It's soooo good! If you haven't watched it yet, I definitely recommend it. I've also been watching Weeds, and I think there are a few shows coming to Netflix in July that I'm super excited about. 

What are some of your favorites this month? Share them with me in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment