Wednesday, June 12, 2013

FOTD: Copper Smokey Eye

Hello All! Today I am going to share with you a copper smokey eye look that I did with my Lorac Pro Palette. I have been really obsessed with this palette ever since I purchased it a few weeks ago. It's really amazing and the colors in it are so beautiful and pigmented. There are tons of different eye looks you can do with this palette because there are a wide variety of colors.
First I used the Lorac behind the scenes eye primer to prime my eyes. I used Maybelline color tattoos in Bad to the Bronze for an eyeshadow base. I used the color Gold from the palette all over my lid. I used Taupe in my crease with Black in my outer corner slightly blended into the crease. I used Nude for my brow highlight. For my eyeliner I used the Be a Bombshell liquid eye pen for my top and Urban Decay 24/7 liner in perversion on my waterline and lower lashes. I used Maybelline the Falsies for my mascara. And in case anyone was wondering, I used the Mac eye brown pencil in brunette for my eyebrows.


Thank you all for reading and I hope you enjoyed!








No comments:

Post a Comment