Sunday, June 23, 2013

FOTD + OOTD: City and Bright Colors

Hello Everyone!! Today I am going to share both an Outfit of the Day along with the makeup I wore when my husband and I went to Ann Arbor, Michigan with a group of friends. We love going there because it's a fun city with lots of stuff to do, and since it's summer time I chose to wear some bright colors on my eyes and for my outfit as well. 

Here is a pictures that I took of the downtown area. 


FOTD
Face Makeup:


For my foundation I used the Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous. For my concealer I used the Covergirl & Olay simply agless corrector and the Revlon Color Stay concealer on top. I set my makeup with the Maybelline Dream Matte Powder and the Elf HD powder. I use the Elf golden bronzer all over my face for a night bronzy glow. I used NYC bronzer in sunny to contour. I used Benefit's Coralista for my blush, and the Chella highlighter pencil to highlight my face.


Eye Makeup:





I used Maybelline Color Tattoo in Too Cool for my eyeshadow primer/base. The White color really makes the bright yellow eyeshadow I applied more vibrant. This eyeshadow is Three Ring Yellow by Mac. In my crease I used Naked2 and Faint from the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette, with Venus as my brow highlight. I used Satin Taupe by Mac in my outer corners and lower lash line. For my eyeliner I used the Bombshell liquid eye pen for my top liner and Urban Decay 24/7 liner in perversion in my waterline. For my Mascara I used Maybelline the Falsies.
I'm really obsessed with this bright yellow eyeshadow. My lovely friend Danielle at Foxy Lady Beauty gave it to me!


OOTD

This bright orange/coral dress is from Target. I love the bright color for summer! My skull necklace is from a store in Orlando that was in downtown disney. I have seen necklaces similar in alot of different stores lately. My watch and my purse are both from Fossil. 

I hope you all enjoyed and thank you so much for reading! 




No comments:

Post a Comment