Thursday, August 1, 2013

FOTD using Urban Decay Ammo Palette

Hello All!! Today I am going to be doing a FOTD post featuring the Urban Decay Ammo Palette. A week or so ago I was at a Nordstrom Rack for the first time and they had some makeup selling for a cheap price, and they had this palette for $11. Urban Decay eyeshadows are my favorite so I thought what the heck and bought it since it was a good deal. I believe this palette was originally priced at $40 when it first came out so yay for $30 off!!



For my face makeup

I used the L'Oreal Lumi for my foundation. I used Covergirl & Olay simply ageless corrector under my eyes and Revlon Colorstay concealer. I set my makeup with the Maybelline Dream Matte powder. I used Nars Laguna for my contour and bronzer. I used Benefit Sugarbomb for my blush and Benefit Watt's Up for my highlight. 



For my Eyes
To prime my eyes I used the Mirabella primer and Mac Paint Pot in Bare Study for my eyeshadows base.



1. I used Sin in the inner part of my lid and in my inner corner. 
2. I used Grifter in the center of my lid.
3. I used Chopper in my crease as a transition color.
4. I used Last Call in my outer corner slightly blended into the crease. 
5. I used Polyester Bride as my brow bone highlight.

For my eyeliner I used L'Oreal carbon black lineur intense liquid eyeliner (why do these products have such longs names?? lol) and Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Perversion on my waterline. For my mascara I used L'Oreal Telescopic.



Thank you all for reading and I hope you enjoyed :)








No comments:

Post a Comment