Monday, April 18, 2016

Colourpop Haul

Hello! I hope you all had a nice weekend! I decided to skip the Sephora sale and place and order from Colourpop instead. Colourpop is addicting. I've been wanting more Lippie stix because the first time I placed an order for some, I only ended up liking one out of the three I bought, so I've had my eye on a few for a while and some of their new spring shadows! 

I almost bought some of their liquid lipsticks but since I still haven't tried any, I kind of chickened out because I was unsure if I'd like them. Which is really dumb because they are so cheap lol!


I picked up three shadows, two Lippie stix, and one highlighter. 

From left to right- Belladonna Lily (matte), Flower Shop (pearlized), and Alchemy (glitter sheer). 

I'm really in love with the belladonna lily and flower shop. They are both such pretty teal shades and perfect for spring. Alchemy is a golden shade that's glittery, which I love to wear on my lid. Since it's a glitter sheer, it looks nice over top of other shadows too!

The highlighter I chose is in the shade Whisp. I was a little meh about this one because it looked way different than online. It looked lighter and way more golden instead of bronze. I'm not the biggest fan of cream highlighters so I'm not even sure what I was thinking when I bought this. It's super pretty anyways, and it did look nice on my cheek bones but I need to play with it more. It does make for a beautiful eyeshadow as well, and I wore it on my lid yesterday and loved it. So at least if I don't like it as a highlight I can use it for a shadow lol!  

The two Lippie stix I picked up are Lumiere (top) and Oh Snap (bottom). They are both the matte formulas. Lumiere was created by Kathleen Lights and I've wanted it for a long time. 
I really love both of these Lippie stix. They are both shades I know I'll wear a ton. I especially love Oh Snap (left picture). It's such a perfect nude shadow for everyday! It reminds me a little of Mac blankety, which I've been wearing every freaking day for two months. Now I've switched to Oh Snap and have been wearing it all weekend!!

I'm definitely going to have a FOTD post up this week using those two teal shadows that I picked up! I also really wanted to try one of their new brow pencils but I decided against it because I didn't want to fall in love with it and have to worry about re ordering one every month. I go through brow pencils quickly (I'm a savage when I draw on my brows) so maybe I'll try one in the future when I get bored of my Nyx pencil! 

What's your favorite from colourpop? 

No comments:

Post a Comment