Thursday, October 20, 2016

My Everyday Makeup Products

I have a lot of different products in my makeup routine that gets switched up every time I do my makeup. i'm talking foundations, concealer, contour, highlight, blush, shadows, etc. But I also have a some specific products that stay the exact same, and are ones I use every time that I do my makeup. I call these my 'everyday products',  because I very rarely stray from them, but I use them in addition to everything else in my routine that gets switched up.

-Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. This has been my go to setting powder for years.
-Nars Laguna. I use this to bronze up my face everyday. I don't like to use it for contouring anymore, but its a beautiful bronzer to warm up your face.
-Mac Painterly Paint Pot. This is the best eyeshadow primer that I've ever used.
-Essence Make Me Brow and Nyx Micro Brow. My two must have brow products.
-Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara. This has been my go to mascara lately. It's probably in the top 3 of my favorite mascaras ever.
-UD 24/7 Liner in Smokeout. This has been a staple in my routine for my waterline.
-Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid Liner. One of my all time favorite liquid liners, and the first liquid liner that I ever loved. 

Do you have any products in your routine that you use every day and don't stray from? Let me know in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment