Friday, June 2, 2017

May Favorites

Hello and happy Friday!

Today I'm sharing my makeup and lifestyle favorites for May. I can't believe it's already June. May flew by and June is going to be kind of a busy month! I didn't have many favorites for May but I thought I'd share a few random things I've been enjoying!



 Makeup


I stated using the Too Faced Sweet Tea Bronzer again recently. I honestly forgot about this, but I really do love it. It really screams summer to me! I've also been using NARS Deep Throat blush, which is another prefect cheek product for the spring and summer time.
I haven't been doing much eyeshadow lately, but when I do I've been really liking simple looks. I love using a Bronzer in my crease for some quick definition and then using Colourpop Sunset Blvd on my lid. I've also been using the Lorac Starry-Eyed Baked trio in Superstar. I'm not even sure if these are still being made, but it's a nice baked shadow trio that's also great for simple and fast eye looks.

Lifestyle



My hubby bought me a new Fossil purse and I'm completely obsessed with it. I know the photo doesn't show much of it, but that's because I want to do a what's in my purse video/post soon! I had to include it in my favorites because it's seriously my favorite purse that I've ever owned.
I've also been really loving the Eden's Garden Tranquility oil. I showed this in my Essential Oil Haula few weeks ago. It smells so good and I've been putting it into my Lava Bead Bracelets  and it's definitely been my favorite oil to use on them.
And last is a book that I've been reading. Last month I mentioned I was obsessing over The Magicians on Netflix. I loved the show so much that I went out and bought the first book in the series to read. So far the book is really great too!

What have you been loving this month?  Share your favorites with me in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment