Sunday, November 3, 2013

Favorite Lip Products!

Happy November Everyone!! I was totally going to do an October monthly favorites post but I got really lazy and decided not to do one because I don't think my favorites for the month are that exciting lol. Instead I decided to do a post on all of my favorite lip products! I've mentioned before that I normally wear alot of nude/pink toned lipsticks and gloss so a lot of these that I'm going to be sharing are very similar in color. I'm also really picky about what lip products I like to wear and I rarely find one that I love. I don't know why this is, but I'm going to show the ones that I do love! 

From left to right- 
Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Rush
Nars Lipstick in Shrinagar
Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lipgloss in Wallflower 
L'Oreal Colour Riche Balm in Nourishing Nude
Mac Lipstick in Hug Me
Buxom Gloss in Dolly.

I realize that there is only one drugstore product in here and the rest are on the more expensive side, but like I mentioned before, I'm super picky sorry! The UD Revolutionary Lipstick and the Buxom Gloss are pretty new to my collection but I absolutely love both of them! 


Here are swatches for all of the products. They are all a pinkish nude shade, with the exception of the Nars lipstick. This one is a little bit darker berry color. It looks a lot darker and more pigmented when it's actually on the lips. 
These are all great lipsticks and gloss that have really nice formulation to them. They all apply nicely and really smooth to my lips. I have not had any of them dry out my lips either, which is great because I hate having dry lips! 

Have you tried any of these lip products? If so leave your thoughts on them below! 




8 comments:

  1. What pretty shades! I've tried MAC lipsticks, and I think they're good products! When it comes to lip products, I can be super picky too! Have a great week Ashley!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only tried two mac ones but this one is definitely my favorite out of the two!! I just am picky because some are too drying and make my lips look weird LOL! Thank you Pilar, have a great week as well!

      Delete
  2. I was born in Srinagar, Kashmir, India. I wanted to buy that NARS lipstick only for that reason. I love UD Rush!

    http://strawberryheartschocolatedarts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would totally buy it for that reason!! And I love it too! Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  3. SO pretty, these are like the perfect shades for you Ashley!! I love Buxom Dolly :) And all the other formulas are great, although I don't have those exact colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Margo! I feel the need to buy more buxom ones now!

      Delete
  4. Those are all soo pretty, I love the mac one! Is the buxom gloss too sticky? I was thinking of trying them out but hadn't heard too many reviews on them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a little sticky but not too bad. Only when your first apply it. It's has that menthol tingly effect to it though! It's definetly different from any lip gloss that I've tried before!

      Delete