Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Urban Vices | 500 pt perk from Sephora

Hello! Today I'm going to be reviewing the Urban Vices 500 point perks set from Sephora. This is a little palette and delux eyeliner that has shadows from the Urban Decay Vice palettes. I've had this set for a few months now, my mom was kind enough to use her Sephora points and get me this which made me happy because I was eyeing it lol! I wasn't going to do a review, but I went into Sephora yesterday and saw they still had the set avalible. 


You get four shadows and a mini 24/7 eyeliner in smokeout. 

From left to right- Dope, Hoodoo, Derailed, Smokeout, and the eyeline is called smokeout as well. 

I used dope on my lid, and derailed blended out into my crease with a tiny bit of smokeout in the putter corner. I also used frisk from the naked2 basics palette as a transition shade.  

My thoughts-
-As with all urban decay shadows these are very pigmented, buttery, and smooth. They apply nice and blend out nice. 
-The only shade I haven't used in the palette yet is hoodoo because I don't wear purples often, but it swatched nicely. 
-I don't own any of the Vice palettes so I was happy to be able to try out some of the shades from this, and I'm happy that most of them are neutral shades. 
-I love the 24/7 liners so I was happy to add Smokeout to my collection. It's softer black/grey shade so it's nice if you don't want a harsh black liner. 
-It's great for travel since the palette is small and doesn't take up a lot of space!

Overall this is a good little set and totally worth the 500 points! A lot of the 500 point sets don't interest me so I think the urban decay sets are one of the better ones that they offer!

Have you picked up any good 500 point perks from Sephora lately? 


No comments:

Post a Comment