Monday, May 16, 2016

5 Cheaper Alternatives to Your Favorite High End Makeup

Hello! I hope you all had a great weekend!

Today I'm sharing 5 cheaper alternatives to high end makeup. These products I'm about to show are ones I've used for a long time and I think are just as great of quality as high end ones. A few of them I've replaced some high end makeup with that I use to buy all the time, and since I've discovered these ones, I haven't repurchased the high end version! 


L'Oreal Infallablie Pro Spray & Set. This is my favorite setting spray. I used to buy the UD All Nigter spray until I found this one. A lot of drugstore brands have setting sprays now, I've tried the new Maybelline one and I'm not a fan. I did a blog post over a year ago comparing this L'Oreal one to the UD one, where I got technical and compared prices to fl oz, and showed that this one works just as well as UD, but you are getting the most for your money. You can read it here

Nyx Micro Brow. This is exactly like the Anastasia Brow Wiz. It's half the price, and if you can get Nyx buy one get one half off at Ulta, then you can get 2 for $15. I have another blog post comparing the two product here

Wet n Wild Color Icon Blush I have mine in the shade Rose Champagne. I want a few more of these, and I'm super impressed with the quality of these blushes for how affordable they are. They are just as great as a lot of my high end blushes (and better than some!) and I reach for this one more. 

Elf Contour Palette. This little gem is only $6. I don't actually have any high end contour palettes, but I do have a ton of high end bronzers and I still prefer this elf palette for contouring. Plus is comes with a bronzer, contour, banana shade, and a highlight! 


Maybelline Lipsticks. These are my favorite drugstore lipsticks. I have a ton from different lines, but the creamy mattes are my favorite. You all know I love Mac lipsticks, but these are just as good! 

I definitely plan on doing more posts like this in the future because I love finding affordable options to high end makeup! 

What are your favorite affordable makeup products? 

No comments:

Post a Comment