Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Small Ulta Haul

Hello! Sorry for my absence at the beginning of this week. I had a ton of things planned for the blog, but well, life happens.

Today I'm sharing a small Ulta haul. I had a gift card so I wanted to pick up some things, and the few things that I got are all new to me so I can't wait to try them. Expect reviews soon!



Lorac Pro 3 Palette-  Lets get the biggest and most exciting thing out of the way! My husband got this for me as an early birthday present last weekend. This palette is ridiculously gorgeous. I'm thinking about doing a video review so I can show a demo using it. I usually save my reviews for my blog because I feel that I can be more thorough and in depth, but I would really like to show the palette and swatches in action. What do you guys think?

Lorac Light Source Illuminating Highlighter- I've seriously been on a highlighter craze lately. A direct quote from me to my husband last week was 'do you see the shine on my cheek bones? I want my highlight to be seen from outer space'. He kind of looked at me like I was nuts. Anyways, there Lorac highlighters are absolutely freaking stunning. I had a very hard time choosing between the 4 that they have. I wanted them all, and I won't be satisfied in life until I have them all. I was silently cursing them for not having a palette like ABH does. Okay, I'm being a bit dramatic.  Anyways, I chose the shade called Moonlight. Partly for the name, and mostly because it's a pink opal shade so it's different from most of my golden/champagne highlighter shades. 

Essence Contour and Highlight Duo- I chose the lighter of the two shades, and I'm super excited to try this. I've never tried anything from Essence before, and this was on my wish list!

Essence Make Me Brow- I chose the darker of the two shades called browny brow. I heard this is a good dupe for Benefit Gimme Brow so I'm super curious if this $2.99 brow gel is good! I do love Gimme Brow, but it's $24 so no thank you. Also, is anyone else not digging the new packaging for benefit's brow products? They seem very flashy to me. 

Essence Nude Longlasting Lipstick in Cool Nude- I've always heard great things about Essence lipsticks and this shade was right up my ally, and it was also super affordable at $2.99. 

Like I mentioned before, I've never tried any Essence makeup before but have been meaning to so I thought I would pick up a few things that interested me! I'll be doing reviews for everything in this haul, except maybe the lipstick. If I like it, you'll probably see it in a favorites video, unless I end up picking up more shades so I can do a more in depth review of the different shades/formulas etc. 

Have you tried any of these products that I mentioned? If so, leave your thoughts on them in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment