Friday, July 15, 2016

The Coffee Book Tag

Happy Friday! I can't believe how fast this week flew by. I don't know why, but it seemed to go by faster than usual. I didn't have much to share this week for a Friday Favorites post, so I decided to skip it and share a video that I actually had planned for yesterday. That is until yesterday got here and I realized too late that I forgot to upload the video, oops!

A few weeks ago I saw someone on YouTube do a tag video called 'The Coffee Book Tag' where each question is a type of coffee and a question to go along with it, and then for your answer you choose a book that best fits. I thought this was fun and just something different, and you all know how much I love talking about books!



Anyways- click HERE to check out he video and see this tag and my answers! 

Do you enjoy my book videos? Do you want to see more of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment