Friday, September 1, 2017

August Favorites

Hi Friends! Happy September 1st! I'm super excited that my favorite month is here, and that Fall is right around the corner! I'll be sad to see summer go, but there's always so much I look forward to in the next few months to come!

I don't know what's happened to my blog posts lately! Time has been getting away from me and I've been forgetting of plan Friday posts. The opposite had happened to me this week. Everyday I've been telling myself to take photos for my blog and get a post done, and now here I am Friday, with this being my only post this week! Oops!

But regardless, I am here with my August favorites. I didn't have much to share this month, few a few makeup/beauty products and no lifestyle favorites. I've been ridiculously busy and consumed these past two weeks with my Etsy Store and tying to grow my Instagram page for it! Okay, let's talk Favorites now.

-I've been super in love with the L'Oréal infallible Amber Rush shadow lately. It's so easy to just throw on my lid for a simple eyemakeup look with some bronzer in my crease. I showed how I use it in my Current Makeup Routine Post, if you haven't checked that post out yet!

-For blush I've been using my Morphe 9N palette a lot, specifically the peachy shade in the dead center of the palette. This was also featured in my current makeup routine post.

-I've also been loving Bennefit Sugar Bomb blush. I honestly didn't like this blush when I first bought it a few years ago and only used in a handful of times until recently. I thought it lacked color and just wasn't very exciting. Now I've changed my mind because I really enjoy wearing blushes that look very natural and just give some subtle color to my cheeks.

-I've been obsessed with this Tarte Lip Paint in Birthday Suit that came in the Sephora birthday gift for this year. It's the perfect shade and I'm in love.

-The L'Oréal Lash Paradise has becomes my favorite mascara right now (reviewed here) and I swear the more I use it, the more I love it.

-And lastly, I've been using the Burt's Bees Gentle Foaming Cleanser for Normal to Combo skin and I really like it! I bought this because Ulta was out of the Acne Solutions cleanser that I also really love, and I'm super impressed with this foaming cleanser too! I've been loving Burt's Bees skin care lately and my skin has responded really well to everything that I've tried!

So that's all for my favorites this month! I just realized that almost all the makeup I mentioned was products I shared in my everyday makeup routine post. I'm sorry for being repeative, but oh well!

What are you loving this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment