Thursday, June 2, 2016

$20 Makeup Swap with Lily

Hello!! 
Today's post and video is one that I've been sooo excited about, and I can't wait to share it with you today! 

Lily from Beauty with Lily and I did a $20 makeup swap! But it's not just any makeup swap! We picked out finishes makeup products for eachother (cheeks, eyes, lips, etc.) and opened up our packages on camera, so we could finish our makeup with them! It was so much fun and we've been planning this for a month or so now! I've been so excited, and it was so much fun to open my package from Lily on camera for the first time and complete my makeup look with them! 



Here is my video, and don't forget to click HERE to see Lily's video (and her blog!) to see the video she filmed, and the products that I got for her! 
Thank you so much, Lily, for doing this swap with me and for all of these awesome products you got for me! This was SO much fun to do!

I hope you guys enjoyed watching our videos!   

No comments:

Post a Comment