Friday, June 3, 2016

Friday Favorites | Hello June!

Hello! Today I'm doing another Friday Favorites post, and it's the first one of June! I feel super refreshed that it's a new month for some reason. We've had really nice weather lately, and summer is almost here!

I'm going to share some more lifestyle favorites again this week, like I have been for the past two weeks!




Favorite Recipe App || I use to be super into finding new recipes on Pinterest, until I found the Yummly app! It has so many great recipes, and what is awesome about this app is that is lets you customize your diet preferences (ingredient likes and dislikes, vegan, vegetarian, what kind of dishes you like, etc.). It also has an option to add the ingredients of the recipe to a grocery list, and then it makes a grocery list for you! 

Favorite Snack || Staying on the topic of food for a minute, my favorite snack had been these sunbutter cups from free2b. Sunbutter is similar to peanut or almond butter but made with sunflower seeds and no nuts. It's SO good paired with chocolate! These come in dark chocolate and lik chocolate, both are super good but I like the milk chocolate best!

Favorite YouTube Video || I'm a huge fan on Kayln Nicholson on YouTube, and I've been watching her for years. She recently did a video called 5 Ways to get Fit for Summer without a Gym She had some awesome tips in the video that I can't wait to try out. Her channel is just awesome in general, so check it out if you haven't already!

Favorite Accessory || One of my best friends Stephanie made me a beautiful beaded necklace. She was wearing one that she made for herself, and I loved it so much so she made me my own that is similar. It's awesome and looks so great casual or even with a simple black dress! I totally think she should make a ton and sell them on Etsy! 


Favorite Discovery || Has anyone heard of the website called MochiThings ?? I was introduced to this also by my friend Stephanie, after she got this super cute planner from them that came with this leather case/wallet. I totally want one now! They have so many cute things! 

I hope you all enjoyed my Friday Favorites post! I might do a Foodie Friday next week to switch things up a bit, but I'm not 100% sure yet! I hope you all enjoy your weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment