Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Skin Care Haul

Hello! Today I'm sharing a skin care haul! I seem to have run out of everything at the same time, so I made a trip to Ulta and Target. Some of these are repurchases for me, and some a new!


I ran out of my self tanner so I repurchased the NKD SKN self tan from Ulta. I like this because its organic and made with natural ingredients. It's not my favorite that I've ever tried, but it's affordable, dries really fast, and has a minimal scent to it!

I also repurchased the Dr. Bronners Pure Castile soap in the Hemp Almond scent. I use this stuff for body wash and for hand soap in my bathrooms and kitchen. This stuff is amazing, and its seriously the best makeup brush/sponge cleanser!

The next repurchase for me is the Burt's Bees Acne Solutions Toner. I could not wait to repurchase this again, and I'm so excited to have it back in my skin care routine. I was also going to purchase the Acne Solutions Cleanser that I raved about in my July Favorites  post on Monday, but neither Target nor Ulta had it in stock. I was a bit annoyed because I really love it, but I took this as an opportunity to try a different cleansers from Burt's Bees instead since I've had good luck with their skin care. I picked up the Gentle Foaming Cleanser with is for normal to combo skin. I'll do a review on it once I try it out for a bit.

I wanted a new face mask since I ran out of all of mine, and the only one that interested me was the Formula 10.06 Pores be Pure Skin Clarifying Mud Mask. I haven't tried anything from this brand before, but I remember being interested in it a while ago! They had a few different mud masks, and I chose this one because it has Kaolin Clay in the ingredients, and my skin responds well to it. I'll also do a review for this once I try it out for a while!

And the last product I picked up is the Derma E Purifying Detox Scrub. I reviewed this a while ago (here!) when I was sent some Derma E products from Brandbacker. I really loved this scrub, so I wanted to repurchased it when I ran out! 

Have you tried any of these skin care products before? Let me know your thoughts on them in the comments! 




No comments:

Post a Comment